Fishers Soccer Club is a volunteer-based organization. We need hard working, dependable, people like you to put on the show for our players and families. In addition to filling coaching opportunities, our club is always looking for individuals willing to fill the key vlounteer roles described below.
Contact our Recreation Director at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in volunteering with our recreational program.
Our Division Commissioners are key to running a successful recreational season and perform the following duties:
- Assign coaches and players to teams
- Act as liaison between coaches and rec director
- Participate in field day & field maintenance activities
- Attend our recreational soccer registration sessions
- Participate in our rec tournaments
This person works with the Recreational Director to:
- Assist with uniform order
- Assist with player participation awards order
- Select player participation awards
- Assign uniforms to teams
- Plan, coordinate, and staff uniform distribution sessions
The Pictures Commissioner works with the club the Recreational Directors to:
- Create Picture Day schedule
- Plan, coordinate, and staff picture distribution sessions
Contact our Travel Director at email@example.com to express your interest in volunteering with our travel program.